Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sunday Tangles - Shockle & Star-ING



"Shockle" is by Cindy Angiel and her pattern is found HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. I'm not all that keen on how mine turned out but Melinda Barlow CZT has a video HERE with some other interesting ways of using this pattern.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


Staub Korn's "Star-ING" pattern is found HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. Melinda also has a video for this pattern HERE. First I tried this curvy version above that is shown on the step-out. I don't think that the detail shows up well enough on the dark card stock that I used. I like the example below better.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment