Monday, February 8, 2021

Today's Tangles - Kwakkel Three & Tentoculus


"Kwakkel Three" is by Nicole Dreyer and her step-out is posted HERE at Pattern-Collections. Mimi has a video HERE. I regret adding the white border but I'm pleased that the silver glitter ink shows up quite nicely on my scanned tile.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


"Tentoculus" is by Tomás Padrós CZT and his detailed instructions are found HERE on Instagram. I wanted to try this out but I couldn't think of anything creative to do with it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Linda. Just wanted to know that I am a huge fan of your blog! There's hardly a day goes by that I don't find inspiration in your posts on Pinterest. (I'm usually on my iPad when I see them, and can't leave comments.) I'm a CZT and volunteer card maker for Meals on Wheels. I often use the tangles that you feature in my classes and on my cards. I love your use of monotangles and color on colored paper. The elegance of simplicity! Keep up the great work, and thank you for all the inspiration you provide! (BTW, I recently noticed your low carb website, and was blown away at how thorough and vast it is! You are amazing! Thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all of your nice comments, Jennifer. Besides my low carb website, I also have a beading blog HERE with lots of free beading patterns.

      With the crazy winter weather and power outages here in Texas this week, I haven't done much drawing which is why I haven't posted anything in a while.

      Delete
    2. Oh, dear. I was afraid that might be the case. I hope you are well and safe. And back to normal quickly.

      Delete