Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Video Tutorial - Ladybug Love


"Ladybug Love" is a fun tutorial by Romi Marks (Tangledyogi). You can watch her video HERE on YouTube. Be sure to download her PDF template file. I used it to scale my drawing down to fit on a 3.5x3.5" tile instead of a 4.5x.4.5" tile like Romi uses in the video.

I really wanted to add white highlights to my tile but all of my white gel pens gave me trouble drawing over the colored pencil. I had very little success with my Gelly Rolls or my Signo white pen and decided that it wasn't worth the frustration. Luckily I was able to remove the bits that I had added.

2 comments:

  1. This is just as cute as it can be. I don't know why, but the second I saw this, I wanted to reach out and hug somebody! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete