Monday, December 5, 2022

2023 Desk Calendar for Zentangle Tiles


This morning I was printing and cropping the pages for my 2023 desk calendar and thought maybe others would like to do something like this as well. I've designed a basic calendar that fits in a 5x7 inch picture frame. I use one that has removable corners as you can see in the photo above. Below are some examples of other kinds of frames that will also work well for calendars. Of course you can just use a regular picture from that has glass in it and store the unused pages in another place until they are needed. The frames in my photos can all store a whole year's worth of pages if they are printed on regular printer paper or thin card stock. I should note that I bought all of these picture frames several years ago and I have no idea where to buy them anymore.

I used to design and print my own desk calendars but ink is so terribly expensive and modern inkjet printers seem to have trouble printing on card stock. So, I've designed this calendar to use a minimum amount of printer ink and I can print the pages on regular inkjet paper so as not to put any stress on my printer. I simply tape one of my 3.5x3.5 inch drawing tiles in the blank space each month.

Download the FREE 2023 Desk Calendar PDF file HERE.

Print the PDF file at actual size. There will be two months on each of six 8.5x11 sheets of paper. There are lines on the pages that show where to crop them to fit in a picture frame.

With the frame below, a stack of calendar pages can be "snapped" into the front of the frame:


With the type of frame below, a stack of calendar pages are slid into the frame from the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment