Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Today's Tangle - Lapwing


"Lapwing" is by Lucy Farran CZT and her pattern is posted HERE at TanglePatterns. This pattern is almost the same as "Mazorito" by Ria Matheussen. The main difference that I can see is that "Mazorito" is drawn with curvy points and "Lapwing" has straight points.

I've gotten some comments about the lack of differences between "Lapwing" and "Mazorito". Hopefully you can see what I meant when I said that "Lapwing" is straight and "Mazorito" is curvy.


Save

3 comments:

  1. I think Linda Former did a mistake, this is just a tangleation on Mazorito!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I checked with Mazorito. There is no difference at all. Please check yourself. There are no curvy points in Mazorito. Unless my eyes are lying to me.

    ReplyDelete