Thursday, January 21, 2021

Video Tutorial - Nidhi Prakash Mandala 10


This is the first video by Nidhi Prakash that I have tried and it was thoroughly enjoyable. The video was recorded live so every step is shown and her instructions are easy to follow. You can watch her video HERE on YouTube. I suggest watching at least most of the video before following along so that you will know what to expect. Nidhi makes an oopsie at one point and you may want to avoid making the same mistake. I knew that it was coming so I omitted that step on my tile. Having said that, I liked some of the ways that she worked around the issue and used them on my tile.

This project is drawn on a 6x6-inch square tile which is much larger than I usually work with. Tomorrow I will blog about a scaled down version of the design on a 3.5x3.5" tile.

No comments:

Post a Comment