Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Zentangle® Project Pack 15 - Days 1 & 2


A new Zentangle project pack video series called "Alphaborders and Beyond!" began last Friday and I'm just starting to catch up with my drawings. This series is about tangling with letterforms and the videos for days one and two feature "Alphaborders". Today I am posting my first two tiles. The one above has borders made with the letters A through E and the tile below has the letters F through J. I drew some of my borders as shown in the videos and others I either tweaked or came up with my own ideas. It will take me four more tiles to get through the entire alphabet.

Watch the introduction video HERE. You'll find the Day 1 video HERE and the Day 2 video HERE. I used my own materials but you can buy the Project Pack 15 kit HERE on the Zentangle site.

No comments:

Post a Comment