Saturday, November 20, 2021

Classic Zentangle® - Pangea & MRTH


Today's tile features two new tangles from Zentangle called "Pangea" and "MRTH". The official step-outs are only available to CZTs so I haven't seen them. However, I have seen quite a few examples on Facebook so I have a pretty good idea of what they look like. I also watched THIS video by Emiko Kaneko CZT where she shows how to draw them. HERE is video by Heather Hartwick Gladden CZT demonstrating how to draw "MRTH".

"Pangea" is/are random wavy shapes nestled closely together. "MRTH" is the Pepper-like tangle that the shapes are filled with. I didn't realize until I scanned my first tile below that I didn't draw "MRTH" quite right. I didn't draw the stripes to the left and right of the central part correctly so I drew a second tile which is at the top of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment