Thursday, June 16, 2022

Today's Tangle - Diva Dance a la Tomàs Padrós


After seeing this very cool version of "Diva Dance" by Tomàs Padrós, I just had to give his idea a try. You can see his tile HERE on Instagram. "Diva Dance" is an official Zentangle pattern and the step-out is posted HERE on Laura Harms' blog.

UPDATE 5/25/23: I've removed the link to Laura Harms' website because it is infected with a virus.

I drew the tile above first then I decided to draw it again a bit larger. I found it kind of difficult to know how wide to draw the auras so that they would fit the width of the tile. I ended up with too much black space on the bottom tile below because I drew the strips/ribbons a little too thin. By the time I drew the yellow tile, I realized that it doesn't matter too much if some of the strips overlap in a few places.


2 comments: