Thursday, June 9, 2022

Today's Tangle - Dark Busters & Tipple


I blogged about "Dark Busters" HERE recently and I really wanted to give them another go. You can read more information about this pattern in my previous post. I filled the gaps between the "Dark Busters" with "Tipple", which is by Zentangle. Read more about "Tipple" HERE.


UPDATE: Diana posted her step-out HERE on Instagram.

This time I thought I would try adding a sparkle to the orbs. This actually made the curving arcs a bit easier to draw because the lines are broken into two shorter segments. I began each arc in the center where the sparkle would be, drawing the left side of the arc and then the right side.

In case you're wondering, the card stock that I used for this tile has colored bits of fiber embedded in the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment