Thursday, June 29, 2023

Video Tutorial - Mini-Mandala Monday - 28


I drew this by following Kelli Blouin's "Mini-Mandala Monday - 28" video which you can watch HERE. I have two more of her mandala videos to do and then I will be caught up with them. I'm enjoying following Kelli's videos because I haven't had to think about what to draw for the past month.

By the way...

In case you haven't noticed, I have a link on the right side of my blog to a page that has links to every tangle pattern that I have blogged about. They are sorted alphabetically by pattern or video tutorial name. Click HERE to see the list. There are also other useful things on the right side of my blog such as links to other tangling blogs, Instagram pages, Facebook groups and YouTube channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment