Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Today's Tangle - Layered Flower Zendala


This is one more tile inspired by Barbara Langston's avatar on her YouTube channel. This time I drew it with blue and black ink on a white tile. I added accents of metallic gold ink.

These are the tangles that are featured on this tile:

Boofont - by Joanna Quincey. As far as I know, there is no step-out for "Boofont" but Joanna has a video tutorial HERE on YouTube.

Diva Dance - by Zentangle. The step-out is posted HERE.

Henna Drum - by Jane MacKugler CZT. The step-out is posted HERE.

Printemps - by Zentangle. There is a step-out posted HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I am not seeing where diva dance is? Alway a favorite. Your zendala is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. There are two rows of Diva Dance around the circle of Printemps. Instead of filling them with solid black, the gaps are filled with orbs. That's how Barbara drew hers and I really like how that looks.

      Delete