Saturday, July 18, 2020

Today's Tangle - Aini


"Aini" is by Rahath Farzana and I found her step-out HERE in the Zentangle Facebook group.

ZENTANGLE® PROJECT PACK 10

Another Zentangle Project Pack series begins today. What's extra special and exciting about this project pack is that this time I will be working with an actual project pack! I won a Zentangle Project Pack 10 kit in one of the Friday drawings in the Anything Goes - Tangled Art For Everyone Facebook group. I participated in all nine of the previous Project Pack series by using materials that I already had on hand so I'm really looking forward to using the same supplies that the Zentangle folks will be using in the videos.

I don't have a link to the first video yet but you can watch the series HERE on the Zentangle YouTube channel. To receive notices of this and future project packs, subscribe to the Zentangle Newsletter HERE and you can buy Project Pack 10 HERE.


UPDATE: I just finished watching today's videos. You can watch the Zentangle Project Pack No. 10 - Introduction video HERE and the Zentangle Project Pack No. 10 - Day 1  HERE. Be sure to read the info below the videos because there is a link to a PDF file which you can download and print out. Use this "Legend to my Legend" to jot down the names of the tangles as they are featured in the videos each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment