Monday, June 14, 2021

Today's Tangle - Snugz


"Snugz" is by Terri Brown CZT and her step-out is posted HERE at TanglePatterns. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to follow her instructions. Just make sure that the amount of space between your orbs is the same width that you want your twisty auras to be.

UPDATE: Some of you may have noticed that this looks a lot like Sandy Steen Bartholomew's "Annee" pattern. I did a little research and "Annee" was posted on Sandy's blog in the same year that "Snugz" was posted at TanglePatterns. The interesting thing is that Snugz was posted before Annee. Snugs was published in March 2013 and Annee was published in July 2013. You can see Sandy's "Annee" pattern HERE.

NOTE: As of July 2021, Blogger will doing away with the "Follow by Email" feature. Those who receive my blog posts by email will no longer receive a copy of my latest post after this month. If you lose the link to my blog, you can always find my tiles and links to my latest posts on Pinterest on THIS board.

Save

No comments:

Post a Comment