Sunday, February 27, 2022

Today's Tangle - Rush Hour


The "Rush Hour" design came from a book of quilting patterns but I learned about it from THIS YouTube video by Annie Reiser CZT (Botangle).

While I was drawing it, it seemed familiar to me as if I had drawn something like it before. I browsed the scans of my tangle drawings and discovered that "Rush Hour" is actually the same design as a pattern called "Squoven" by Mandy Needham which I blogged about HERE. Her step-out was posted at Pattern-Collections but that site has closed down. You can see it HERE on Pinterest. Ellen Wolters had done a video tutorial about "Squoven" HERE. Gamze Soydogan also has a tutorial video for "Rush Hour" HERE.

I'm not happy with the tile below but thought I'd show it to you anyway even though I think it's too busy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment