Monday, March 20, 2023

Zentangle Project Pack 20 - Day 1


I drew today's tile by following the Day 1 video from Zentangle Project Pack #20. You can watch the video HERE. There is also an introduction to the series video HERE. The project pack supplies can be purchased from Zentangle HERE. I used supplies that I had on hand for mine.

The tangles featured in this video are "Hollis" and "Moon Pie". I enjoy drawing "Hollis" and I found it impossible to keep myself from filling my whole tile with it. Because my tile is so full, I switched up the pen sizes that I used to aura "Hollis". I did start with a size 10 light gray Micron but used an 01 for the next two auras.

I don't have a regular red Gelly Roll pen so I used a pink Gelly Roll Stardust glitter pen. I do have a red one but didn't see it in my box of pens at the time or I would have used it.

The step-out for "Hollis" is posted HERE in the Zentangle newsletter. There is a step-out for "Moon Pie" HERE on Musterquelle.

2 comments: