Friday, March 24, 2023

Zentangle Project Pack 20 - Day 3


I drew today's tile by following the Day 3 video from Zentangle Project Pack #20. You can watch the video HERE. There is also an introduction video to the series HERE. The project pack supplies can be purchased from Zentangle HERE. I used supplies that I have on hand for mine.

The tangles featured on my tile are "Moon Pie" and "Wyfore". Martha actually draws "Bronx Cheer" and "Wyfore" but I used "Moon Pie" instead of "Bronx Cheer". There is no published step-out for "Wyfore" but it might be available on the Mosaic app if you're a subscriber. There is a step-out for "Moon Pie" HERE on Musterquelle. The official step-out for "Bronx Cheer" is posted HERE in the Zentangle newsletter.

UPDATE: Click HERE for the step-out for "Wyfore".

No comments:

Post a Comment