Sunday, September 3, 2023

Video Tutorial - Magical Stars Day 30


I followed THIS "Magical Stars Day 30" YouTube video by Sandhya Manne. This is the fourth tile that I have drawn from her Magical Stars series. You can see my other three tiles HERE, HERE and HERE.

I spent quite a few hours working on this tile yesterday because I had to draw the "string" template manually using a compass and a straight edge. I made a couple of oopsies in the process. I somehow ended up with extra spaces near the center motif which I ended up filling with black. I also accidentally crossed a pen line in two places but you won't be able to tell where they are. That's because the white dots covered them very effectively when I did the coloring later. For the coloring, I used colored pencils, white gel pen and a metallic gold Gelly Roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment