Thursday, March 28, 2019

Today's Tangle - U-2


This beautiful tangle is called "U-2" and is by Tangle Dream. Her name, or nickname perhaps, appears to be BB or Bibby. She is a CZT and she lives in Korea. As far as I know there is no published step-out so you'll have to watch THIS video on Tangle Dream's YouTube channel to learn how to draw it. She has example photos posted HERE on her blog and also HERE on Instagram.

I drew the tile above first to try out the pattern. It was surprisingly easy and enjoyable to draw so I drew another tile on a very small grid this time.

4 comments:

  1. Ooo I like this one. Will definitely have a play. Looks like there's great potential for variation. Thanks for so often introducing me to tangles I've not met before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design. I have never heard or seen tangles before. I tend to doodle if I have a pen in hand. I really like patterns, so I think I'm going to give it a try. My only concern is, are you able to keep your hand steady and get into the flow of drawing by doing a few practice pieces first?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hand was very shaky when I first started tangling even though I used to draw quite a lot when I was young. The thing with Zentangle and tangling is that perfection isn't important. The important things are that it's enjoyable and relaxing for you just like your doodling. Give it a try and see how you like it and you'll find that over time your hand will become more steady.

      Delete