Sunday, March 3, 2019

Classic Zentangle® - Drawings, Nipa, Shattuck & Warble


I drew this tile for a Z-string prompt in the Today's Tangles: Keeping it Classic Facebook group. I had already drawn two other tiles for this prompt but this time I challenged myself to try using "Drawings". I hadn't drawn it before and it wasn't easy to come up with a way to work it in with the other tangles. I think I was somewhat successful.

These are the tangles that I used:

Drawings - There is an official step-out for "Drawings" HERE in the Zentangle newsletter. I found five videos HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

Nipa - I have blogged about "Nipa" before and you can read my post HERE.

Shattuck - I blogged about "Shattuck" HERE.

Warble - I blogged about "Warble" HERE.

3 comments:

  1. I think this tile is a great success. I love the way your Drawings stands out from the rest.

    Thanks also for introducing me to Warble which I've never seen before - I really like it especially with the shading you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jem. Did you see my link to the Warble step-out? I also just found a brand new YouTube channel that has videos about Warble and a few more less well-known official tangles. I added an update in my post where I give the info about Warble.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I did follow your link. Very handy the way you reference everything you use!

      Delete