Sunday, March 1, 2020

Today's Tangle - Heartsmeet


"Heartsmeet" is by Lynn Hensley and her pattern is posted HERE at TanglePatterns. I decorated my hearts with a white gel pen and filled the background behind them with a red glitter pen.


ZENTANGLE PROJECT PACK 8 - DAY 1

Zentangle Project Pack 8 started yesterday. This project pack features Gelly Roll Moonlight gel pens which I don't have. Instead I used metallic Gelly Rolls which I have in seven different colors. I used Copper, Gold, Burgundy, Blue Black and Hunter Green. Molly draws "Munchin" on a black Apprentice tile in the video but I used a black 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch tile.

You can watch the introductory video for Project Pack 8 HERE and the video for Day 1 HERE. Click HERE for more information about "Munchin". Does anyone know how many videos there will be for this project pack?

No comments:

Post a Comment