Friday, May 8, 2020

Today's Tangle - Woven Y's


"Woven Y's" is by Hennie Brouwer and you'll find the pattern HERE at Pattern-Collections. Ellen Wolters has a video HERE and Dawn Collins has one HERE

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.

I would like to draw this much smaller sometime but doing so would require a very small grid. I used a 12x12 grid on today's tile and the design came out quite large. I'm thinking that a 16x16 or 18x18 grid would be necessary but I have a feeling that it might be too confusing drawing on such a tiny grid. This design is fairly simple to draw but the grid lines made it confusing at times because I had penciled in some of the design before going over the lines with a pen. My tile is 3.5 x 3.5 inches, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment