Thursday, June 25, 2020

Classic Zentangle® - Flux, Purk & Tipple


I drew this tile for this week's prompt in the Today's Tangles: Keeping it Classic Facebook group.
 
These are the tangles that I used:

Flux - I blogged about "Flux" HERE.

Purk - I blogged about "Purk" HERE.

Tipple - I blogged about "Tipple" HERE.

ZENTANGLE KITCHEN TABLE TANGLES #31 - Aquafluer and Scena Tangleation

On Tuesday, Zentangle HQ posted a new Kitchen Table Tangles video which you can watch HERE.

ZENTANGLE PROJECT PACK 10 COMING SOON

A few days ago, the folks at Zentangle announced that there will be a new project pack video series in July. Project Pack No. 10 begins on July 18th. So far I have been able to participate in all of the project packs using materials that I already have on hand. I have no idea what comes with Project Pack 10 but I will do my best to adapt it as needed when the time comes. If you would like to buy Project Pack 10, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment