Friday, September 25, 2020

Today's Tangle - Namaste


"Namaste" is by Hanny Nura. Her step-out used to be posted on her website but her site appears to be gone. I did find a copy of the pattern HERE on Pinterest. It's quite possible that Hanny has the step-out posted on her Instagram page, which is HERE, but I only have limited access to Instagram because I don't have a mobile phone. If anyone finds it there, please send me a link directly to the step-out. I should be able to view it on my computer using a direct link but I can only scroll through a few of her photos before Instagram blocks me so I am unable to search for it myself.

UPDATE 10/1/2020: I found a link to this pattern on Hanny's new website. Click HERE to see the pattern.

Mimi has a video about this pattern HERE and Bunte Galerie has one HERE.

Save

No comments:

Post a Comment