Sunday, September 20, 2020

Today's Tangle - Product Design 1


"Product Design 1" is the only thing that I could think of to call this design. I saw it on a product that I bought recently and it was a simple pattern that I hadn't seen anywhere before. It's easy enough to figure out the pattern once you know that I drew this on a 6x6 grid with some extra guidelines in pencil. I started by drawing a 6x6 grid in pen then added pencil grid lines between each of the pen lines. All of the silver decorations are embellishments that weren't part of the original product design.

UPDATE: After posting my tile on Facebook today, it was brought to my attention that this design is very similar to "Palrevo" by Karry Heun. Her step-out is posted HERE at TanglePatterns.

Below is a scan of the original design:

Save

No comments:

Post a Comment