Monday, December 14, 2020

The Twelve Days of Zentangle® - Day 2


Today's tile features Huggins, Mooka and DooDah. Has anyone else noticed how dark the brown pen ink looks in their videos? Mine looks much lighter, even if I go back over my lines. In real life, it would be impossible to mistake the brown for black like it appears in the videos. Perhaps the official Zentangle tiles absorb more of the ink and make it look darker than on my card stock tile.

I don't have the project pack so I am making do with supplies that I have on hand. I cut my tile out of card stock and used a metallic gold Gelly Roll pen instead of the paint that comes in the kit. Instead of using a pastel pencil, I'm using a regular terracotta colored pencil and blend it with odorless mineral spirits.

You can read about Zentangle Project Pack 12  HERE on the Zentangle blog. You can buy the project pack HERE. Watch the Day 2 video, featuring Martha and Molly, HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment