Saturday, December 12, 2020

Classic Zentangle® - A Mosaic


I drew this mosaic for a prompt in the Today's Tangles: Keeping it Classic Facebook group. The prompt was to create a mosaic with four tiles. Below you can see them individually as well as the string that I started with.






These are the tangles that I used:

Diva Dance - I blogged about Diva Dance HERE.

DooDah - I blogged about DooDah HERE.

Echoism - I blogged about Echoism HERE.

Flux - I blogged about Flux HERE.

Knightsbridge - I blogged about Knightsbridge HERE.

Meer - I blogged about Meer HERE.

Mooka - I blogged about Mooka HERE.

Printemps - I blogged about Printemps HERE.

Purk - I blogged about Purk HERE.

Ravel - I blogged about Ravel HERE.

Tipple - I blogged about Tipple HERE.

Toodles - I blogged about Toodles HERE.

Vega - I blogged about Vega HERE.

MOSAIC #7

For as long as I've been a member of the Today's Tangles: Keeping it Classic Facebook group, I've been compiling mosaics of all of the tiles that I have drawn for the weekly prompts. I just completed my seventh mosaic which you can see below:


No comments:

Post a Comment