Saturday, December 19, 2020

The Twelve Days of Zentangle® - Day 6


The Day 6 video features "Scena" and is presented by Martha and Molly. I've gotten a little behind in my drawings and I'm also waiting to draw the projects for days 7 and 8 until I receive some pastel chalk pencils, and other drawing supplies, that I ordered from Blick. They're scheduled for delivery sometime today. One of the pencils is the same color that comes in the project pack.

Instead of connecting four Bijou tiles, I used a standard size tile for today's drawing. I also decided not to fill the center entirely with gold since I used a metallic gold gel pen instead of paint.

I don't have the project pack so I am making do with supplies that I have on hand. I cut my tile out of card stock and used a metallic gold Gelly Roll pen instead of the paint that comes in the kit. Instead of using a pastel pencil, I'm using a regular terracotta colored pencil and blend it with odorless mineral spirits.

You can read about Zentangle Project Pack 12 HERE on the Zentangle blog. You can buy the project pack HERE. Watch the Day 6 video HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment