Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Today's Tangle - Tile Pattern #3


Today's tiles are based on a photo of some blue and white ceramic tiles which I saw on Pinterest. I'm calling the design "Tile Pattern #3" because I was inspired by two other tiles from Pinterest and tangled those two designs.

Below is the original photo of "Tile Pattern #3" that I saw online:


In the example below, I've isolated a single tile and pasted it over a section of the tiles:


Below is another tile that I drew featuring this design:


In case you are interested, I blogged about "Tile Pattern #1" HERE and below is the step-out that I made for drawing it.


In THIS post about octagon tiles, I used the design that I call "Tile Pattern #2". For some reason I never posted my step-out for that one but you can see it below.



No comments:

Post a Comment