Sunday, October 14, 2018

CrabTwine, La Bel, Oybay, Soundwave, T-Drop & VineThanks

Today I'm blogging about a bunch of ribbon tangles.


"CrabTwine" is by Marina Dali and you'll find the pattern HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. It's fun to draw once you get the hang of it.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


"La Bel" is by Sue Jacobs CZT and her pattern is posted HERE on Flickr. She also has it HERE on her blog. Melinda Barlow CZT has a video HERE.


"Oybay" is by Antonine Koval CZT and you'll find her step-out HERE on her blog.


"Soundwave" is by Martha Lentz and the pattern is HERE at Pattern-Collections.com.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


Tasmin Rootman's "T-Drop" is also at Pattern-Collections.com HERE.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


"VineThanks" is by Judy Murphy and the pattern is HERE on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your tiles, and I know it was a lot of work to add links to step outs in Pinterest since the Pattern Collection website shut down. I really appreciate that. I was sad when it shut down. And I also appreciate that you've added a link to my Not Perfect Zen channel on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara. In case you haven't seen it, I blogged about your "Aunt Flower" video HERE.

      Delete