Thursday, August 8, 2019

Today's Tangle - Haf N Haf


"Haf N Haf" is by Dennie York CZT and her step-out is found HERE at TanglePatterns.com. I love to draw grid patterns and drawing this was very satisfying.

ZENTANGLE PROJECT PACK NO. 06

The folks at Zentangle will be starting the Project Pack 6 series of videos today. If you sign up for their email newsletter HERE, they will send a link each day to that day's video. I don't know if the project pack videos will be published on their YouTube channel each day or not but you can check HERE if you aren't subscribed to the newsletter.

I don't have any idea what will be involved with this project pack other than that the purchased kit will contain a journal. Since I don't have the project pack, I will just play along as best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment