Friday, August 14, 2020

Today's Tangle - Namiel


"Namiel" is by Shie Naritomi and her step-out is posted HERE on Instagram.

Yesterday I finished updating the index of blog post links for all of the tangles that I have blogged about. When you click the link on the right where it says "LINKS TO ALL PATTERNS ON THIS BLOG - Patterns from A-Z", it will take you to my website server space where the list is stored. The index is so huge that it spans nine HTML pages but they are linked through an alphabetical navigation bar at the top and bottom of each page. There is also a link back to my blog at the top of each page. Note that the blog post with the old index of links is still online but I won't be updating it anymore due to issues with the new Blogger interface.

If you want to take a quick look at the new tangle index, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment