Monday, August 31, 2020

Today's Tangle - X's and O's


"X's and O's" is by Donna Stanchfield. Donna's original version of the pattern is posted HERE at Pattern-Collections but I drew today's tile by following her updated step-out. The new version is much easier to follow but it is only posted HERE in the Anything Goes - Tangled Art For Everyone Facebook group, which is a private group. Click HERE to join the group.

UPDATE: Donna let me know that you can also download the pattern from her personal Facebook page HERE.

I decided to fill the background with black for more contrast. I also highlighted the orbs with a white charcoal pencil. If you compare my tile to the pattern, you'll see that I only drew one orb between the motifs instead of two.

ZENTANGLE PROJECT PACK 11

Last Friday, the folks at Zentangle announced that Project Pack No.11 will begin on September 20, 2020. You can buy the project pack HERE. In their description of the project pack, they mention that there will be something new included in the pack. After reading about the theme for the project, I'm wondering if there will be a new tile shape. My guess is that they will be either hexagon or octagon shaped tiles but I will just have to wait and see.

Save

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    I also have the new stepout for X's & O's on my Facebook page, the address is: https://www.facebook.com/donna.stanchfield.7 if that makes it easier for anyone.
    Donna Rogers Stanchfield

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna. I have added your link to my post.

      Delete