Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Official Zentangle® Patterns - IX, Ixorus, Jonqal, Knase, Locar & Vega

I am gradually working my way through the list of approximately 170 official Zentangle patterns. I have tried quite a few but there are still a lot more that I haven't tried. Although I have a lot of favorites, there are many that don't appeal to me very much so I've been putting off trying them. Plus, there are so many wonderful "non-official" tangles coming out nearly every day so it might take me a very long time to get through all of the official ones. Here are six more of them and tomorrow I will blog about five more.


The step-out for "Jonqal" is posted HERE in a Zentangle newsletter. This tangle is featured in videos HERE, HERE and HERE.


"IX" is also posted in a Zentangle newsletter and you'll find it HERE. I found two YouTube videos for this tangle HERE and HERE.


The official step-out for "Ixorus" is found in THIS Zentangle newsletter. Melinda Barlow, CZT has a video HERE and I found one other video HERE.


I haven't found an official step-out for "Knase" but Melinda Barlow CZT has a video tutorial HERE and I also found it in THIS video.


"Locar" doesn't have an official step-out or at least I haven't been able to track one down. But, Melinda has a video for this tangle HERE and it is also featured in THIS video.


"Vega" is another one that doesn't have a step-out but you can see how to draw it by watching any of these three videos. Melinda Barlow's is HERE. Ellen Wolters' video is HERE and there is one HERE at Bunte Galerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment