Tuesday, July 3, 2018

My first published pattern! - Buddeena



I actually came up with this design back when I first started tangling last summer but it took me until last week to get up the nerve to submit it to Pattern-Collections.com. You can download the pattern HERE.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.

I have changed the shape slightly over time so that the petals on the sides are now a little puffier. Here are some of my prototype drawings:



Below are two more examples of "Buddeena" in its final version. It can be shaded, have an aura around it or embellished however you like with extra curlicues or whatever.



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first published pattern! I am working on mine, and you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It looks versatile - you could draw/color it whimsical or elegant.

    Barbara H.

    ReplyDelete