Thursday, July 5, 2018

Thursday Tangles


"Ando" is by Kim Winebrenner CZT and her pattern step-out can be found HERE at TanglePatterns.com. I colored mine with colored pencil then blended the blue with odorless mineral spirits for a watercolor look.


This is my variation of "Ferdy" by Bunny Wright. Her pattern is HERE at TanglePatterns.com. I wasn't going to shade mine because the pattern doesn't show any shading but I went ahead and gave it a whirl. I think it really adds something to it.


"Harvey" is by Sarah Fowler and her step-out is found HERE at TanglePatterns.com. She named her pattern after Hurricane Harvey because she was here in Houston during that historic storm last year. I live just north of Houston and we were very lucky that our house wasn't flooded even though there was terrible flooding very near us. I'm posting two examples of Sarah's ribbon version of "Harvey". So far I haven't had any luck drawing her random version of the pattern but I will keep trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment