Saturday, July 28, 2018

Saturday's Tangles - Amy Diamonds & Crimpster


"Amy Diamonds" is by Diana Marshall and her pattern is HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. Dawn Collins has a video on this pattern HERE. I like how this one turned out except for the white charcoal pencil highlights that I added. I decided not to erase them because I'd have to do the shading over again if I did.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


This is Cindy Angiel's "Crimpster" and you can find her pattern HERE on her website. You'll also find a video tutorial there. Mine look a bit like snowflakes so I added some metallic silver "sparkles" in the background to simulate more snowflakes. I used a metallic gold Gelly Roll pen on the larger flakes as well as some silver dots just for fun.

2 comments:

  1. I like your crimpster snow flakes. Love that metallic silver sparkle too. Bet it's even more impressive in real life where the sparkles are shinier. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's the drawback of scans and photos. You can't always see the glittery bits very well.

      Delete