Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Tuesday's Tangle - Way Knot


I decided to try drawing "Way Knot" again to try out some of the alternative drawing methods that I mentioned HERE in my previous post about this pattern. I've decided that my original method works the best for me but I did find that a pencil "X" in each square of the grid was useful for lining things up. This time I managed to get my interior loops to mostly touch each other as they're supposed to.

"Way Knot" is by Helen Williams and her step-out is posted HERE on her A Little Lime blog. She also has a video tutorial for the pattern HERE.



2 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog for a little while now, and it's always nudging me toward new tangles I haven't tried or old tangles I've forgotten. But this has encouraged me to revisit Way Knot. Because I loved it as soon as I saw it on Helen's blog, but made such a mess of it I gave up. But you've tamed the beast into a beauty and I want to see if I can do the same. Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ragged Ray. Thanks for your nice comments. I'm glad to hear that my blog has inspired you to try new tangles because that's my intention. I've been to your blog and got plenty of inspiration there too.

      Delete