Thursday, February 7, 2019

Today's Tangle - Rüggi & Another Squalink


"Rüggi" is by Kathrin Güssow and you'll find her pattern HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. Dawn Collins has a video about this pattern HERE.


UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


I also had some fun with the "Squalink" pattern that I showed you in THIS post on Tuesday. Instead of cutting out rice or seed shapes, this time I cut out hearts for a Valentine themed tile. Not being a big fan of drawing hearts, I really only tried this just to see if it would work and I randomly grabbed a pink tile to try it on. Once I had the squares on the tile, I went ahead and filled in the background with "Raindotty".

2 comments:

  1. Your hearty version of Squalink works so well! I think it's got great potential for cutting out different shapes for different effects. I can imagine a whole series of them.

    ReplyDelete