Saturday, February 16, 2019

Classic Zentangle® - Florz, Indy-Rella, Munchin, Onamato, Pepper, Printemps, Rixty, Spoken, Striping & Umble


The string for this week's classic Zentangle had lots of loops. There were so many spaces to fill that I ended up using ten different tangles. Sure, I could have repeated some of them, or ignored some of the string lines, but this is what came out of my pen.

These are the tangles that I used:

Florz - I blogged about "Florz" HERE.

Indy-Rella - I blogged about "Indy-Rella" HERE.

Munchin - Read my post about "Munchin" HERE.

Onamato - Read THIS post for info about "Onamato".

Pepper - I haven't blogged about "Pepper" before. The step-out is found in THIS Zentangle newsletter. THIS Zentangle Project Pack #04 video features this tangle. I also found four more videos HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

Printemps - I blogged about "Printemps" in THIS post.

Rixty - I blogged about "Rixty" HERE.

Spoken - Read THIS post for information about "Spoken".

Striping - There is no officially published step-out for "Striping", but Sandy Steen Bartholomew has one HERE on her blog. This tangle is featured in THIS Zentangle Project Pack #01 video as well as in videos HERE and HERE.

Umble - I blogged about "Umble" HERE.

SUBSCRIBERS TO THIS BLOG:

On Friday you should have received an email with yesterday's post like I did. For some reason they combined Thursday's and Friday's posts in one email. If you scroll to the bottom of the email, you'll see my post from Thursday below Friday's post. Hopefully this isn't going to be the way they'll do it from now on because it's rather confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment