Monday, February 4, 2019

Today's Tangles - Lines, Love Fragment & Bayken


This pattern is called "Lines" and it's by Mary Burrows who is one of Melinda Barlow CZT's students. Melinda has the step-out posted HERE on her blog and you can watch Melinda's video about this tangle HERE.


This is the first year that I have participated in the ValenTangle Facebook group. Although I haven't been able to keep up with each day's prompt, I did draw the tile above for Day 1. Click HERE, if you are interested in joining the group. The series runs through Valentine's Day and you don't have to do the prompts in sequence or on the exact days.

The tangles that I used on my tile are the "Love Fragment", which Marguerite Samama created for this year's ValenTangle series, and "Bayken".

"Bayken" came from a Deviant Art page that has been removed but I was able to find a picture of the step-out HERE on Pinterest. It's pretty easy to draw once you get the hang of it but I do suggest drawing it in a pencil grid that can be erased later.

I thought I had blogged about "Bayken" before but I only mentioned it in THIS post about the 2018 "Tangle*a*Day Calendar". Below is a tile that I drew a very long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment