Friday, April 5, 2019

Today's Tangle - On Point


This pattern is called "On Point" and is by Crystal Robinson. You'll find it HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. I thought it looked very unusual and it turned out to be much easier to draw than it looks. Besides setting up a box grid as directed by the step-out, I also found it helpful to draw an "X" in each square in pencil. 

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.

After drawing the basic tile above, I thought I'd do something fun with the pattern and the result is the tile below. The step-out shows dots here and there on the design but it's not clear where they should or shouldn't be drawn. I did add a few to my second tile but I think I would have preferred not to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment