Friday, April 19, 2019

Today's Tangles - Bracelet & DoubleBarrel


Today's patterns both use the barreling technique. The one above is called "Bracelet" and is by Anja Meeter and her pattern is posted HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. Dawn Collins has a video HERE.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.

The pattern below is called "Double Barrel" and it's also found at Pattern-Collections.com HERE. It's by Erika Kehlet. Mimi has a video about it HERE.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


ZENTANGLE PROJECT PACK 5 - DAY 5


I drew my border just like Martha drew hers in the Day 5 video which you can watch HERE. I had to wing it on two of the segments where I ended up with an odd number of squares. When I had finished drawing the border I decided that it really could use some color so I chose a shade of yellow that compliments the color in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment