Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Today's Tangle - Masx


"Masx" is by Tomàs Padrós. I ran across this pattern on his Facebook page but it is also posted HERE on The Tireless Tangler blog. 

UPDATE 08-09-2022: Tomàs posted the step-out HERE on Instagram.

When I first tried drawing this pattern the other night, I drew it as suggested by his step-out. However, I had a problem where the "eyes" came out slanted which skewed the shape of the design. I ended up using a line grid instead which solved my problem and also made it easier to draw. Below you can see the steps that I used to successfully draw "Masx" using a pencil line grid that I can erase later.

2 comments:

  1. How quick to update the link. I love your tile. Two magnificent arrangements of the Masx tangle. A pleasure to see you so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete