Thursday, June 20, 2019

Today's Tangle - Spearator


"Spearator" is by Suzanne Fluhr CZT and you'll find her pattern HERE on her blog.

ANOTHER COMPUTER GRAPHICS PROJECT

I had meant to show you this yesterday but it got missed. This is a page from one of the calendars that I made a couple of years ago. I used a vintage tile image that I had found online. Each month of the calendar featured a different tile design and a different colorway.


Below are a few more pages from another year's calendar featuring the same kind of tiles. They all say "August" on them because these were samples that I was trying out.





2 comments:

  1. That's a handy tangle to know. Makes a nice change from Knightsbridge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does have the look of Knightsbridge but kind of funky. I found it fun to draw.

      Delete