Friday, October 25, 2019

Today's Tangle - Balloya


As you can see, I'm back on my computer. Apparently there was nothing wrong with it hardware-wise but they cleaned out some viruses and spyware. So far everything seems to be fine. I do plan to have a new computer built soon though because this one is ancient and I'm still using Windows XP.

For the next few days I will be blogging about some tangles that I have drawn before in my early days of tangling. I thought it would be fun to draw these tangles again and then compare them with the older versions. With today's tangle I can really see how much my drawing skill has improved over time. I do remember how challenging "Balloya" was for me to draw back then. Now it's easy and fun. I flipped the design upside down when I scanned my new tile because I think it looks more interesting this way up.

Here is my original tile featuring "Balloya":


"Balloya" is by Anya Lothrop CZT and her step-out is found HERE at Musterquelle. Bunte Gallerie has a video HERE and Melinda Barlow CZT has one HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to have you back Linda, I've missed your posts.

    I like this tangle - with its nods to Hurry and Auraknot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful to be back in the comfort of my old familiar computer for now. I've bought some time to weed out some junk and get things ready to move to a new computer.

      Delete