Monday, October 14, 2019

Today's Tangle - Showgirl


"Showgirl" is a tangle that I tried in my early tangling days and didn't have much luck with it. Lately I've been going back and re-trying some of those challenging tangles and this time I found it quite easy to draw. "Showgirl" is by Vicki Bassett and the pattern is posted HERE at TanglePatterns.com. Mary's Zen Doodle Art has a video about this tangle HERE. Melinda Barlow CZT has two videos HERE and HERE. Check back tomorrow for a more subdued version of "Showgirl"

2 comments:

  1. I love that moment - where a previously tricky tangle suddenly makes more sense, or your pen just seems comfortable tangling it. I guess that's a sure sign that our overall skills are developing.

    This technicolour Showgirl looks like it should be in Willy Wonka world, or Wonderland! Thanks for reminding me of a fun tangle I haven't used in a while - along with its partner, Biscus if I recall correctly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll probably like tomorrow's Showgirl tile better than this crazy one. Yes, Biscus is an angular version of this tangle.I blogged about Biscus HERE.

      Delete