Thursday, October 10, 2019

Today's Tangle - Full Moon Mosaic Video Tutorial


This video lesson by Romi Marks is called the "Full Moon Mosaic Zentangle Class" and you can watch the video HERE. I changed a few things on my tile. I split the center circle into four flowers instead of three and I omitted the rounding in the corner sections.

Because of the dark kraft paper that I was drawing on, I used a slightly different coloring technique than you will see in the video. I filled each segment with three colors in such a way as to make the colors very bold. The red sections have a combination of red, orange and a hint of yellow. The turquoise sections have a pretty shade of turquoise along with a darker blue and some lime green. The white accents were drawn with a white Gelly Roll pen.

I have followed five of Romi's videos so far but there are still about ten more to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment