Saturday, October 26, 2019

Today's Tangle - Naida


I don't think that there is a very dramatic improvement in my drawing of today's tile over the original tile which you can see down below and which I blogged about HERE. I do think that my lines aren't quite as wonky and I strung them like beads this time.

Please disregard the odd color cast on the shading in both tiles. My scanner reacted with the cream colored paper and turned the gray of the graphite to a sort of peachy pink color. If I try to edit it out, it affects the other colors too much so I don't bother. I suspect that it has something to do with the problem that computers have interpreting the color red. Red tends to be over-emphasized and it often "bleeds" in digital graphics. Apparently this cream color contains enough red in it to make it react with the gray of the graphite in an unpleasant way.


"Naida" is by Stephanie Jennifer. Her step-out is HERE on her blog and you can watch her YouTube tutorial HERE. Laura Harms also has a video for this tangle HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment