Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Official Zentangle® Pattern - Ibex


I previously blogged about this official Zentangle pattern called "Ibex" HERE. Although there is no published step-out for this tangle, I did run across the official step-out on Pinterest. After taking a closer look at the step-out recently, I don't think that I drew it correctly on the tile in my other post. What I drew on that tile is more like the official tangle called "Scoodle" which also doesn't have a published step-out. As far as I have determined, "Scoodle" is simply an "S" shape with spirals on each end. "Ibex" starts out the same way but contiguous spirals are added to the initial one. After an area is filled with this tangle, you go back and fill in some of the spaces in between with black for contrast as you see on my tile above. If you look closely, you will see that all of the spirals on today's tile are connected to each other at some point. The official step-out also shows accent dots added here and there like you see on my tile.

No comments:

Post a Comment